Stay Secure and Avoid Compliance Violations with OnRamp’s Compliant Cloud File Share
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share is an Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) service that allows users to access and share critical files and folders from their computers and mobile devices. Unlike consumer-grade file sync services, such as DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive – which are based in public clouds – OnRamp’s service leverages a secure private cloud environment, architected on highly available, enterprise-class infrastructure, housed in our state-of-the-art facilities. With advanced access controls, military-grade encryption, comprehensive auditing, and built-in data protection features, we can ensure the utmost in security and compliance for users of this solution – something most other file sync and sharing services cannot guarantee.
Access Files from Anywhere
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share provides secure and simple file access anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Users can access and sync files across desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, and on the web. And, most importantly, our Compliant Cloud File Share service helps ensure sensitive data stays safe.
- Secure file access and syncing across all devices
- Support for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, and iPhone
Share Files Securely
With enhanced access controls and advanced file sharing permissions, OnRamp’s Compliant Cloud File Share service enables businesses to provide secure and compliant managed file sharing with internal and external parties. This means users can securely share content with not only co-workers in the company, but partners and colleagues outside of the organization.
- Military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to protect data at rest and in transit
- Security controls to meet compliance mandates, including HIPAA
- Customizable polices for expiration dates, password enforcement, and download limits
Collaborate with Ease
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share empowers users to securely and effectively collaborate on files using Team Shares. Anytime a file changes on a Team Share, everyone will have access to the most up-to-date version. In the office, at home, or on the go, collaboration has never been easier.
- Simple and secure file sharing for team members regardless of location
- Real-time access to the most recent file versions, as well as revisions
- File/folder locking to prevent editing collisions and overwrites
Control Your Data
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share tracks all file access activity, including who edited, shared, or deleted what file and when, thereby providing a comprehensive audit trail. Whether for security and compliance purposes or simple usage tracking, get the necessary visibility to stay in control of sensitive corporate data.
- Detailed audit trail to track who touched a file at any given point in time
- Customizable activity alerts and automated notifications
- Built-in report generation, report scheduling, and exporting capabilities
Protect Against Data Loss
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share allows users to create backups of files and folders from their local machine, thereby protecting against data loss should anything happen to the source file. Any changes to the source file are continuously backed up, and revisions are kept, so users can set it and forget it.
- Continuous, real-time backups with built-in dedupe and compression
- Click-of-the-mouse backups directly from local machine or via the web portal
- Custom or unlimited retention periods for deleted files and revisions
Maintain Administrative Oversight
Unlike consumer-grade file sharing solutions, OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share service allows administrators to set organizational and user policies, and gives them the granular control they need to help ensure sensitive data doesn’t get into the wrong hands. Plus, the administrative dashboard makes it easy to manage and monitor file sharing activities across the organization.
- Control who and what devices can or cannot sync corporate data
- Initiate remote wipes for desktop and mobile devices
- Manage and monitor space usage, user quotas, file type exclusions, and bandwidth settings
Integrate with Enterprise Systems
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share enables organizations to integrate with existing authentication systems, including Active Directory and other LDAP authentication sources, while also providing the option to use two-factor authentication for added levels of security. Additionally, administrators can leverage the built-in capabilities to cloud-enable existing file servers.
- Active Directory and LDAP services integration
- Support for two-factor authentication
- Cloud-enable existing file servers