About the Webinar
April 11, 2018
A business continuity plan provides detailed instructions on what your organization should do when disaster strikes—be it a cyberattack, fire, or hurricane. You rarely get a hint that disaster is looming, so your best chance at detecting, containing and responding to a malicious attack or natural disaster is through a tested and proven plan. OnRamp VP of Product, Toby Owen and Luminologies Consultant Samuel Golden lead the discussion on how to develop a comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery plan based on your unique business needs. By following the outlined steps, you can proactively prepare for different risks and develop a playbook that anyone in your organization can follow.
Join our experts as they offer real-world examples and considerations for your business continuity.
Takeaways and Learning Objectives
- How business continuity and DR work together
- How to use a business impact assessment and risk assessment to prioritize your strategy
- Approaches to disaster recovery and when they are suitable
- How to create a DR run book
- How and when to test your plan
- Best practices for crisis communication