OnRamp’s Texas Enterprise Class Data Centers Offer On-Site Full7Layer Support for Hybrid Computing and More.
Austin Data Center Overview
Reliable. Secure. Compliant.
OnRamp’s 2 Texas Data Centers are located in Austin, Texas, in the heart of the Lone Star State. Our Austin Data Centers provide several key advantages as Data Center Facilities.
- Texas is geographically-central to the United States, and thus provides the best access speeds for any business whose primary customers are national, bicoastal or located in the Southwest.
- Central Texas has an extremely low occurrence of natural disasters. Austin has had zero reported incidents of hurricane-force winds since 1969.
- Austin has very low seismic risk levels.
- Situated above the 100-year flood plain, our facility is in negligible flood danger.
- Our Texas Data Centers are served by the ERCOT power grid, and are thus independent of the grids in the Western and Eastern United States.
What Makes Our Texas Data Centers Different?
Full7Layer Support 24/7/365
Our Texas Data Centers offer only the very best in technology, security, reliability and technical expertise. We constantly monitor temperature, humidity and networking status. Even a backbone failure will not affect service at our facilities. In addition to being an SSAE 16 / AICPA SOC 2 Type 2 certified, PCI DSS certified, and HIPAA compliant company, what sets OnRamp apart from all other facilities is the complete dedication to customer support.
Many other Texas Data Centers like to talk about customer service but very few go above and beyond to support customers like OnRamp. We call it Full7Layer Support. You and your server will have 24/7/365 support from ONR’s experienced engineers. Our engineering team’s ability to help greatly exceeds the usual trouble-ticket punching. The engineering team has the technical expertise to offer a hand at every level, even all the way through the application layer. Customers have learned to rely on OnRamp so much that many companies choose to use OnRamp as an extension of their IT Department.