Formed by top healthcare and IT professionals, the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) is the new benchmark for enterprises that seek complete, yet cost-effective, HIPAA compliance. OnRamp is one of the very few recognized hosting providers that’s completed the demanding process to become fully certified on HITRUST’s Common Security Framework (CSF) and pass on the security benefits to you.
Protect Your Assets with HITRUST-Certified Hosting Solutions.
OnRamp completed the audit by a third-party provider to receive a valid certification. The HITRUST CSF process is comprised of these major categories in which security controls are carefully assessed and scored; the validation confirms that a policy is in place, that there’s a process for it, and that the control results can be measured and managed. The following controls offer a high-level overview of the audit categories for our HITRUST-certified services and data center facilities:
- Information Security Management Program
- Access Control
- Human Resources Security
- Risk Management
- Security Policy
- Organization of Information Security
- Asset Management
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Communications and Operations Management
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Maintenance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management