Get the Support You Need—When and Where You Need It.
Get Expert Support at Every Layer
Not all support is created equal, and OnRamp takes it to the next level. We go beyond routine requests by offering expert assistance through all seven layers of your operations stack. Most other providers stop at layer two, but OnRamp provides support that covers your entire technology stack, from device through intelligent monitoring. The chart illustrates the additional layers of support in blue that OnRamp provides.
OnRamp’s colocation customers view OnRamp as a trusted extension of their own IT departments, and soon, you will too.
Layer-by-Layer Support. That’s the OnRamp Difference.
- Audited, compliant physical security services
- Environmental systems monitoring
- Reliable delivery of 2N power to the rack
To ensure that your data remains reliably online, OnRamp’s experienced engineers monitor every through a combination of best-in-class industry software, internally developed systems, and remote enunciators. Our on-site teams have the engineering knowledge to quickly respond to, diagnose, and report any problem for immediate repair.
- Consultative network infrastructure services
- Comprehensive network monitoring and diagnostics
- Security risk assessments for compliance
OnRamp networks are built on best-in-class Cisco Systems hardware and use the Cisco-recommended model of routing. A full mesh connects every router at the core and at the edge, so if any backbone or individual router fails the network automatically routes traffic around the interruption. On-site monitoring and support ensure that your critical systems remain online 24/7/365.
- Infrastructure racking, stacking, configuration, and connection
- Device, service availability, and SNMP monitoring
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and hardware repair
- Compliant hard-drive destruction
Certified partnerships with HP, Dell, Cisco, and EMC provide OnRamp engineers with deep, practical hardware and device management experience. Spare enterprise-class servers, Cisco routers, firewalls, and switches, and Citrix Netscaler load balancers, are kept on-site and are available 24/7/365. OnRamp provides customers with the option of fully Managed Servers, Managed Firewalls, Managed Storage, and Managed Backups with offsite storage, all backed by Full7Layer Support.
- Administrative support for provisioning and decommissioning VMs
- VM-based backup services
- Advanced virtualization support, including high-availability configuration and VM-based DR services
OnRamp’s engineering team is experienced at building and deploying fully-supported, customized Private Cloud solutions using VMware virtualization software. We secure, monitor, and maintain the Private Cloud solution in our state-of-the-art Data Centers with 24/7/365 live, hands-on support accessible by phone, e-mail, VOIP, IM, and WebChat.
- Microsoft and Red Hat certified partner
- Administrative support for Microsoft, Linux, Unix, and other OS distributions
- Software troubleshooting and repair
- Server Hardening
OnRamp’s engineering staff is capable of supporting Windows or Linux, including many alternative distributions as well as other versions of Unix.
- Application configuration and installation
- Database clustering
- Data backups
- Administrative support for Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Exchange, and other applications
OnRamp’s onsite support team helps ensure that the key components that run your applications remain stable and secure. Customers that need in-depth application support or development work can rely on OnRamp’s extensive partnerships with leading service and application vendors.
- Comprehensive monitoring and escalation for all other layers
- Risk assessments for sensitive data
- Disaster Recovery planning to meet pre-set objectives
OnRamp uses the most sophisticated monitoring devices to provide real-time notification of hardware and software service issues. OnRamp’s experts can usually respond to customer inquiries within the first few seconds of a call.
Find Out How You Can Benefit from Full7Layer Support
Most Data Centers Stop at Layer 2.
OnRamp is Different.
Why accept only partial support for your most critical operations? OnRamp delivers greater peace of mind with comprehensive support at every layer.
What Our Customers Say
“What really stands out are the customer service and expertise…”
“…of the NOC staff. I don’t have any problems getting hold of somebody if something is critical. In other data centers I have to go through either chasing somebody down or I have to go through the bureaucratic red tape they’ve set in place.””
– Global Network Operations Manager, ASI, Ben Gray