Avoid Downtime with a Proactive Partner.
Even Minor Disasters Can Cause Major Problems
Without a business continuity or disaster recovery plan in place, you’re risking mission-critical systems, applications, and irreplaceable data. Aside from the threat of natural disasters, common mishaps like equipment failure can put a halt to operations and damage your reputation. OnRamp can keep your data and applications safe and available with a full spectrum of offerings, from managed backups and colocation to a comprehensive disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS).
Features and Benefits
- Enterprise-class data centers—strategically located for geographic and power-grid diversity
- Flexible hybrid hosting solutions that blend colocated equipment, managed private clouds, and managed services
- 24/7/365 full hybrid IT support—an onsite team of expert engineers
- Customized solutions—based on your specific business needs, RPO/RTO requirements, and budget.
- Compliant DR services—designed for banking, healthcare, e-commerce, and other highly regulated and high-security businesses
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Business Continuity Just Got Easier.
OnRamp’s DRaaS solution delivers the industry’s fastest and most efficient hypervisor-based replication technology, to help you maintain continuous data protection and immediate recovery of critical applications.
Data Center Locations
OnRamp’s state-of-the-art data center facilities are located in geographically stable locations in Austin, Texas and Raleigh, North Carolina, on separate power grids for the utmost in reliability.
Choosing a Disaster Recovery Site
Whether you’re moving your IT infrastructure to a DR provider for the first time or looking to switch to a new provider, this guide shows you how to pick a partner that will keep your operations running 24/7/365 while meeting your needs for security and compliance.
“OnRamp is a Key Partner”
“We stay up 24/7 and that’s a really important factor for us. We’re not necessarily a banking application, but we serve an international customer base out of Austin, so keeping your services available just in U.S. business hours is not enough. We’re serving also European and Asian clients, so we have clients logged in 24/7. So having that infrastructure in place is critical for us and OnRamp is our key partner in that.”
– Juha Vehnia, CTO, Kinesis Survey Technologies
Relax, You’ve Got Full Hybrid Support
OnRamp’s around-the-clock, engineer-level support is always available, any hour of any day, which is essential in the event of a disaster. We understand the devastating impact that downtime can have on your business, so we work relentlessly to prevent issues before they occur.