Securely Store, Share, and Manage Sensitive Data from Any Device.
OnRamp Compliant Cloud File Share (CCFS) is an Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) service that lets you access and share files and folders across computers and mobile devices. Unlike consumer-grade file sync services, such as DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive, which are built on public clouds, OnRamp’s service leverages a secure private cloud environment. Our CCFS is configured on highly available infrastructure within our HITRUST-certified facilities. With advanced access controls, military-grade encryption, and auditing, security and compliance become easier to achieve for you and your team.
Compliant Cloud File Share Features and Benefits
OnRamp’s compliant cloud file share provides secure and simple file access anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Users can sync files across desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, all through the web. And, most importantly, our service helps your sensitive data stay safe.
- Secure file access and syncing across all devices
- Support for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, and iPhone
With enhanced access controls and advanced file sharing permissions, our CCFS service provides secure and compliant managed file sharing for your internal and external communication; securely share content with not only co-workers in the company, but also partners and colleagues outside of your organization.
- Military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to protect data-at-rest and in-transit
- Security controls to meet compliance mandates, including HIPAA
- Customizable policies for expiration dates, password enforcement, and download limits
OnRamp’s compliant cloud file share empowers users to securely and effectively collaborate using Team Shares. Anytime a file changes on a Team Share, everyone will have access to the most up-to-date version.
- Simple and secure file sharing for team members regardless of location
- Real-time access to the most recent file versions, as well as revisions
- File/folder locking to prevent editing collisions and overwrites
Our CCFS tracks all file access activity, including who edited, shared, or deleted what file and when—thereby providing a comprehensive audit trail. Whether for security and compliance purposes or simple usage tracking, get the necessary visibility to stay in control of sensitive corporate data.
- Detailed audit trail to track who touched a file at any given point in time
- Customizable activity alerts and automated notifications
- Built-in report generation, report scheduling, and exporting capabilities
OnRamp’s compliant cloud file share allows users to create backups of files and folders from their local machine, protecting against data loss should anything happen to the source file.
- Continuous, real-time backups with built-in dedupe and compression
- Click-of-the-mouse backups directly from local machine or via the web portal
- Custom or unlimited retention periods for deleted files and revisions
OnRamp’s CCFS allows administrators to set organizational and user policies to better control who has access to your data. Plus, the administrative dashboard makes it easy to manage and monitor file sharing activities.
- Control who and what devices can or cannot sync corporate data
- Initiate remote wipes for desktop and mobile devices
- Manage and monitor space usage, user quotas, file type exclusions, and bandwidth settings
Integrate with existing authentication systems, including Active Directory and other LDAP authentication sources, with the option to use two-factor authentication for added levels of security.
- Active Directory and LDAP services integration
- Support for two-factor authentication
- Cloud-enable existing file servers