Are you leading the way in your industry? Do you feel comfortable with your current position in the market? Whether you are aware of it or not, technology and software are disrupting your business. The good news is you’re not alone. Everyone is affected, but the key to success lies in how you respond. Essentially, you have two choices: You can disrupt or be disrupted. If you want to stay ahead of the curve, now is the time to build your competitive edge at SDxE 2017 (The Software-Defined Enterprise Conference & Expo), from September 25-27 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX.
DISRUPT OR BE DISRUPTED
Billed as the premier independent software-driven enterprise conference and expo for leaders building digital enterprises, SDxE promises to train and empower technology decision makers by giving them the necessary skills and insights necessary to adopt to changing demands. Here are a few of the key features you can expect when you attend SDxE (see the full agenda).
- Ensuring security, compliance, and governance in a software-defined world
- IT architecture: What’s the next wave after containers?
- The economics of cloud operations and OpenStack®
- Why people and process are key to digital transformation
- Steps to move from legacy IT to a software-defined infrastructure
- Driving ROI with predictive analytics and big data in a mobile-first world
- The changing role of IT in the “age of the customer”
- The business case for open source: Reduce costs and enable agility and speed innovation
TOP SPEAKERS IN THE INDUSTRY
SDxE will feature some of the industry’s top minds sharing their thoughts, insights, and experiences. You will learn from visionary keynotes, interactive workshops, panels, and education sessions led by business and industry leaders from Fortune-1000 companies, promising startups, and next-gen technology providers. These are just a few of the top speakers you can catch in action:
Lori Macvittie. Advisory Board | Principal Technical Evangelist at F5 Networks
Shawn Zandi. Principal Network Architect, Infrastructure Engineering at LinkedIn
Jim Ford. Chief Architect, Global Product, and Technology at ADP
Eyvonne Sharp. Consulting Network Engineer at Kindred Healthcare
Soon Yu. Global Vice President of Innovation at VF Corporation
Russ White. Advisory Board | Network Architect, Author at LinkedIn
Antonella Corno. Senior Manager of Product Strategy at Learning@Cisco
MORE EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
That’s just the beginning. This three-day event will feature so much more, including:
- The opportunity to connect with more than 1,500 technology decision makers from the entire enterprise IT ecosystem.
- Meet and network with more than 75 exhibitors and sponsors driving the digital transformation and get a first-hand view of their innovative products, solutions, and companies. Including OnRamp at booth 2430!
- Learn from real-world case studies from different companies at all phases of transformation.
- Attend the special Women in IT event or request an invite to the Power Hour.
- Attend different breakout events featuring many of the hottest topics in the industry, including cloud native, microservices, containers, DDoS, next-gen architecture, DevOps, HyperConvergence, IoT, mobile, security, software-defined business, software-defined network, software-defined storage, and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Events and content at SDxE 2017 are aimed directly at technology decision makers and enterprise professionals from many industries, including technology and service providers, IT and telecommunications, healthcare and insurance, finance, government and the public sector, professional services, media, and retail. The conference is aimed at:
- C-Level Executives
- VPs & Directors of Engineering and Innovation
- Enterprise IT Directors & Managers
- DevOps Professionals
- Network & Software Architects
- Engineers & Developers
- IT Operations Professionals
- Networking & Infrastructure Experts
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Application Development Teams
- Security Professionals
- Network & Server Administrators
DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND
The time to do something is now. You can’t sit back and let your business be disrupted. Come to SDxE 2017, visit the OnRamp team at booth 2430, and strengthen your competitive edge in this age of disruption. Click here register today.
OnRamp will be debuting their latest product, the first in a series of new cloud offerings. Conference attendees will get a first-look at the product and be able to demo it first-hand. Don’t miss out!
Additional Resources on this Topic: