The 2016 NexGen Cloud Conference and Expo, promises to deliver the realities of monetizing cloud computing in an increasingly complex enterprise environment. Join OnRamp on December 6-7 in Anaheim, CA. We’ll be at booth #218 to showcase our private cloud solutions, alongside more than 800 dedicated early technology adopters, searching for insights into the future of technology channel services. Do you need to grow and optimize a channel business in 2017? Plan to attend NexGen.
Learn More About the Event
A channel partner-sponsored event, this conference is a can’t-miss opportunity for learning about cutting-edge solutions and building valuable professional relationships. Focusing on trending topics within technology—IoT (internet of things), analytics, systems architecture, mobility, DevOps, and security—the speakers will take a deep dive into modern cloud computing models and the structure of cloud service-oriented partnerships. General admission is $249 for the two-day conference.
Discover Your Reason to Register
Cloud computing is a billion dollar industry. It’s cost-effective, scalable, and often faster than traditional computing solutions. As technology advances, it grows infinitely more complex. To maintain a competitive advantage, businesses need to hear insights before innovators publish them on a blog or industry site. NexGen Cloud Conference and Expo represents an opportunity to get ahead, and every business can benefit from this year’s theme: commoditization.
If you or your team identify with any of the reasons below, register for the event and schedule your trip to sunny Anaheim:
- You’re concerned about maintaining relevancy within a field of growing service providers. The 2016 conference is entirely channel-centric. From understanding a solution provider’s new role to creating value within the cloud-based business model, attendees learn about topics relevant to the channel.
- You’re tired of attending conferences featuring marketing messages and old, predictable content. Event sponsors choose content and speakers that appeal most to solutions providers. Engage with professionals who identify with real-world business stories, forge new relationships and overcome current challenges. Attendees won’t encounter a slew of sales pitches—instead, they can expect an in-depth look at the future of cloud computing.
- Your business struggles to generate consistent revenue streams from cloud offerings. Discover new marketing, sales and service tactics within a growth management strategy. Build stronger SLAs (service level agreements), capture consistent revenue streams, and increase customer satisfaction with sessions on cloud trends.
- You recognize the value and complexities of NexGen tech adoption. Cloud adoption is an overwhelming technology channel trend. Businesses need more than individual solutions, to maintain a competitive edge. They also need technologies that support solution outcomes. With security, IoT, and cloud thought leaders, attendees discover more about the factors that enable cloud-driven services.
- You want to learn more about the vendors supporting NexGen solutions. Talk to representatives and compare products in a low-pressure environment. Many past event attendees cite the ability to speak with industry-leading suppliers and partners as one of the primary benefits of the conference.
If you are interested in gaining perspective on new cloud computing models, trends, and solutions, consider setting aside a few days for the conference. The December event may serve as a catalyst for the innovative possibilities of your 2017 business strategy.
Look Inside the Premier Cloud Event of the Season
People and thought leadership shape the success of cloud services events. At the NexGen Cloud Conference and Expo, participants have access to some of the industry’s top businesses and leaders. Consider these conference differentiators:
- Premium sponsors: A channel-partner sponsored event, promoters include Symantec, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, Samsung, Oracle, and Intronis. OnRamp is an event sponsor, as well as CompTIA, ConnectWise, D&H, Datto, EATON, and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
- Innovative speakers. Learn industry insights from:
- Marc Goodman, a global security adviser, futurist, and author. Goodman, the author of Future Crimes, a best-selling book on cybercrime prevention, will deliver a keynote address on the dark side of internet connectivity.
- Nan Boden, head of global alliances at Google. Also a keynote speaker, Boden specializes in the development and support for enterprise partnerships across Google products including its apps, cloud platform, maps, and education. Her keynote will speak to the crossroads of technology and business.
- Other speakers. The event features 38 speakers, including former NFL Head Coach, Herm Edwards. Each speaker represents a unique viewpoint, background, and company experience. Read more about each speaker’s professional experience.
- Comprehensive sessions. Sessions at the NexGen conference include:
- Labor Automation – The Power of the Cloud
- Security and Economics of Connecting to the Cloud
- IoT in Healthcare and Other Verticals
- Moving Apps to Containers in Five Easy Steps
- Active Mobile Defense: BYOD Management Solutions
- How to Monetize IoT: An Enterprise Case Study
- Hybrid Hosting – The Third-Generation Cloud
Listen to speakers who work in channel businesses every day and choose sessions that appeal to your business’s current and future needs. The event provides valuable information and insights to anyone working in the technology channel.
Join OnRamp at the NexGen Cloud Conference and Expo
As an event sponsor, the team at OnRamp looks forward to meeting with and learning from like-minded professionals who recognize the growth and profit potential in cloud services. Want to attend for free? Simply email our Senior Director of Channel Sales, Jean Carols Carrasquel, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your promo code. We hope to see you at booth #218!