Dedicated Managed Server Hosting Backed By Full7Layer Support.
Managed Server Overview
OnRamp’s Managed Server Hosting Keeps Your Critical IT Infrastructure Running Securely, Reliably and Effectively 24/7/365.
We pair best-in-class hardware equipment with redundant power, multi-homed bandwidth over fully-meshed networks and 24/7/365 monitoring for 100% uptime.
Each Managed Server hosting solution is configured with the appropriate CPU, memory, hard drive, RAID and network interface based on the needs of the individual customer.
Managed Server Features
High Security. High Availability.
- Best-in-Class Hardware, Next Generation Servers from Dell and HP
- Highly Scalable Compute Resources for High Performance Computing
- Redundancy Throughout, From State-of-the Art Data Centers
- Multi-Homed Bandwidth Over Fully-Meshed Networks,
- Enterprise Class Chassis with Dual 10GB NICs and Dual Power Supplies
- 24/7/365 Monitoring from OnRamp’s NOC for 100% Uptime
- Your Choice of Microsoft or Linux Operating systems
Why Managed Servers?
Managed server hosting can be a very cost-effective alternative to hosting a server on your business premises. In addition to allowing your mission-critical data and applications to reside within a safe and secure data center environment, there is no capital outlay involved in provisioning this equipment or upgrading its specification in the future. Furthermore, with the addition of OnRamp’s managed hosting services, you have the ability to scale this environment with the resources you need to improve security, performance, or functionality. Learn more about our managed servers and managed hosting services and how they can support your business.