Flexible Colocation Services to Support On-Demand Growth and Scale.
Reduce risk with OnRamp colocation services maintained and audited with stringent physical, technical, and administrative measures.
Supplement your team with OnRamp’s Full7Layer remote-hands support, a fully capable, remote extension of your IT department available 24/7/365.
Easily scale your Colocation environment by integrating our Private Cloud and Cloud Services to create a hybrid solution that’s both flexible and secure.
Flexible Colocation Solutions Backed by Expert Support.
In addition to providing the highest levels of redundancy, reliability, and uptime to support our customers’ mission-critical operations, OnRamp Colocation Hosting customers benefit from the flexibility and breadth of our services, expert remote hands support, and a foundation rooted in security and compliance.
At OnRamp, customers can start small and easily scale as needs grow and change. We know one size does not fit all, which is why we provide a range of colocation space options, from 1U to a full rack to a private cage or suite. And, regardless of size, all customers benefit from OnRamp’s state-of-the-art data center, redundant isolated path power architecture, and advanced cooling design. But it doesn’t stop there. OnRamp’s Hybrid Hosting capabilities enable colo customers to easily adapt their IT infrastructure strategy by taking advantage of our Cloud Delivered Services and Private Cloud offerings, which can seamlessly integrate into their IT environment. As a result, they can add advanced technology to their existing infrastructure without the large capital costs of buying additional hardware and software.
And, very importantly, our experienced onsite support team is available 24/7/365 to provide Full7Layer Support—going far beyond what traditional colocation service providers can deliver.
Flexible Space, Power and Bandwidth to Support On-Demand Growth.
Data Center Security & Compliance
- SSAE 16 / AICPA SOC 2 Type 2 Certified, Enterprise-Class Data Centers
- Multi-Layer Physical and Logical Security Systems
- Two-Factor, Biometric Authentication on All Critical Entry Points
- Bulletproof Man-Trap for Entry Authentication
- 24/7/365 Monitored Video Surveillance with 90 Days Retained
- On-Site NOC Staffed Around-the-Clock in each Data Center
Secure Colocation Space
- Secure Cabinets, Cages and Private Suites
- Individually Locking, Audit-Traceable Rack Systems
- Custom Security Options, Including Biometrics and Keypads
- 42U Full Cabinets with Private 1/2 and 1/4 Rack Options
- 1U Increments Available in Secured Shared Cabinets
- Dedicated Worksite Recovery Space Options
Fully Redundant Critical Systems
- Redundant Isolated Path Power Architecture
- 2N Power from the Substation to the Rack
- Always-On Double Conversion UPS Systems
- Minimum N+1 Redundancy on HVAC Infrastructure
- Advanced Cooling with Full Cold Aisle Containment
- Redundant 1.5MW Diesel Generators
- Super-Vault Tanks with 48 Hrs of Fuel and Priority Refueling
- Dual-Interlock, Dry-Pipe, Pre-Action Fire Suppression System
High-Performance Network Connectivity
- Full Mesh Network Architecture to Ensure 100% Uptime
- Carrier Neutral Network Data Center Facility
- Blended Bandwidth via Multiple Tier-1 Providers
- Dynamic, Performance Optimized, Best Path Routing
- Redundant and Diverse Fiber Delivery
- Dedicated Links Between Data Centers
“What really stands out is the customer service and the expertise of the NOC staff. I don’t have any problems getting ahold of somebody here if something is critical. In other data centers I have to go through either chasing somebody down or I have to go through bureaucratic red tape that they’ve set in place.”
– Global Network Operations Manager, ASI, Ben Gray
Built to Maintain the Highest Levels of Reliability, Security and Compliance.
OnRamp’s Raleigh and Austin Data Centers are designed and built with the most advanced engineering, security and technology systems to provide the highest levels of uptime, availability and redundancy.
Your Equipment. Our Full7Layer Support Where and When You Need It.
OnRamp’s experienced team of onsite engineers go above and beyond to help our Colocation customers where they need it most: inside the rack. Our Colocation support team is available 24/7/365 for hands-on support from the hardware layer all the way through the application layer.
Compliant Colocation Solutions to Meet the Most Stringent Regulatory Requirements.
OnRamp embodies a culture rooted in security and compliance. We wrap our processes, systems and people around the most comprehensive and advanced technology in the industry to ensure compliance in accordance with the most stringent requirements. Work with OnRamp to achieve HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance and more.
Flexible Solutions Seamlessly Integrate with Colocation Equipment.
Our Hybrid Hosting solutions combine traditional Colocation with our Private Cloud and Cloud Delivered Services to easily and affordably facilitate scale. Customize your Hybrid Hosting solution for Disaster Recovery, compliance requirements and more.