Protect Your Sensitive Data with Comprehensive Security Maintained by Audited Physical, Technical and Administrative Measures.
OnRamp embodies a culture rooted in security. We wrap our processes, our systems, and our people around the most comprehensive and advanced technology in the industry to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of our customers’ computing infrastructure and sensitive data.
Multiple layers of security are employed for OnRamp’s managed infrastructure and network, including advanced monitoring software, intrusion detection systems, regular risk and vulnerability assessments, firewalls and other network devices.
Physical Security Overview
The Most Advanced Technology in the Industry to Ensure the Protection of Sensitive Data.
As SSAE 16 SOC 2, PCI and HIPAA facilities, OnRamp’s Data Centers are regularly scrutinized on their physical security by third party experts. Signage on public facing building frontage is kept to a functional minimum and our facilities are under surveillance 24/7/365.
Our Data Centers are accessed only by two-factor authentication, using a combination of card keys and biometric scanners. Visitors are authenticated in mantraps, a process in which OnRamp personnel match photo ID with records of authorized visitor lists. Visitors that are authenticated must surrender their photo ID to the NOC personnel before being granted access to the Data Center and escorted by a member of the OnRamp NOC staff to their equipment. Once inside our facilities, visitors are monitored at all times by over 30 cameras which stream to hard drives in the NOC. OnRamp maintains at least 90 days of video as part of our external audits and certification processes.
- SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II Audited Facilities
- Focus on HIPAA, PCI and High Security Hosting
- All OnRamp Facilities Staffed 24/7/365
- Comprehensive, PCI Compliant Video Surveillance
- Bulletproof Mantraps Used for Entry Authentication
- Physical Perimeter Protected by Two Factor Authentication
The Most Advanced Technology to Ensure the Protection of Sensitive Data.
OnRamp wraps our processes, our systems and our people around the most comprehensive and advanced technology in the industry to ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of our customers’ computing infrastructure and sensitive data. Multiple layers of logical security are employed for our data centers’ managed infrastructure and network, including multiple layers of data encryption, both in motion and at rest, intrusion detection, two factor authentication, firewalls and web application firewalls, log monitoring, advanced monitoring software and regular risk and vulnerability assessments.
And, all of OnRamp’s systems are monitored 24/7 and activities logged according to stringent controls which are audited by third parties. OnRamp uses a variety of compliant hosting processes to ensure that our interaction with your sensitive data occurs in an auditable, compliant fashion:
- Systems Development Life CycleOnRamp maintains a Systems Development Life Cycle process that governs the acquisition, deployment, maintenance and disposal of equipment exposed to sensitive data.
- Media SanitizationOnRamp enforces a strict Media Sanitization Policy that is compliant with NIST standards for appropriately rendering storage media unreadable and unrecoverable.
- Risk AnalysisOnRamp regularly analyzes its own policies, processes and procedures to ensure that threats and vulnerabilities are identified and appropriately addressed.
- Breach Notification ProceduresOnRamp regularly trains all personnel on the procedures to notify customers in the event a security breach occurs with their infrastructure.
- Safe Harbor AnalysisOnRamp assists customers in determining how to appropriately protect data at rest and data on the fly to qualify for “safe harbors” which exist in regulatory law for breach notification.