RALEIGH DATA CENTER
OnRamp’s Raleigh, North Carolina Data Center offers customers a secure facility, reliable power grid, redundant infrastructure, and superior connectivity. Located outside of 100 year and 500 year flood plains, the city of Raleigh is 130 miles from the Atlantic Coast, 150 miles from Charlotte, 270 miles from the Washington, DC metropolitan area and 400 miles from Atlanta. Raleigh is on the East Coast power grid, which is separate from the other two major power grids in the US. OnRamp’s Raleigh Data Center was opened in 2013 and caters to businesses that need High Security Hosting solutions including: Colocation, Hybrid Hosting, Cloud Delivered Services and Disaster Recovery. OnRamp’s Raleigh Data Center provides customized solutions backed by superior facility specifications.
Data Center Infrastructure Redundancy
A redundant infrastructure is critical to the reliability and security of a Data Center. Our Raleigh Data Center supports OnRamp’s redundant systems to help ensure uptime and an ideal IT environment.
- Redundant Isolated Path Power Architecture for True 2N Power
- Operations at a Minimum of N+1 on HVAC System
- 24” Raised Floor with Subfloor Cable Management
- Temperature and Humidity Regulation and Control Via Building Management Systems
- An HFC-125 Fire Suppression System with Backup Dry Pipe, Dual-Action Fire Suppression
- Priority Refueling Contracts for Continuous Generator Operation During Emergencies
- Multiple Redundant Utility Transformers, Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATSs), Main Switch Panels, UPSs and PDUs
The Raleigh Data Center supplies the best facility security to ensure the protection of clients’ equipment and sensitive data. Logical security systems and authentication measures help create a safe environment.
- Two Factor Authentication On All Critical Entry Points
- Biometric Fingerprint Readers
- 24/7/365 Monitored Video Surveillance with 90 Days Trailing of Footage Onsite
- Individually Locking, Audit-Traceable Rack Systems
- Multiple Logical Security Systems Including: Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments, and Coordinated Strategies for Combating DDOS Attacks
With multiple backbone providers for ideal Internet connectivity, our Raleigh Data Center facilitates reliability and uptime.
- Independent Fiber Paths from Multiple Tier 1 Providers
- Multi-Homed on Several Internet Backbones
- Diverse Fiber Entry Points with Connectivity up to OC-192
- 100Mbps, 1 and 10Gbps Ethernet Drops with Full Burstability
High Security Compliance
OnRamp is dedicated to helping customers reach compliance in all kinds of industries, from finance to healthcare. Our data centers’ physical security and logistical security are regularly assessed by third party experts to assist clients in achieving full compliance.
- SSAE 16 SOC II
- HIPAA Compliance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI Compliance (Payment Card Industry)
- The Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- SEC Cybersecurity Threats Disclosure Guidance