OnRamp’s Raleigh Data Center is in the Heart of Research Triangle Park, Well Removed from the Atlantic Coast.
Raleigh Data Center Overview
Reliable. Secure. Compliant.
OnRamp’s Raleigh, North Carolina Data Center offers customers a secure facility, reliable power grid, redundant infrastructure and superior connectivity. Located outside of 100 year and 500 year flood plains, the city of Raleigh is 130 miles from the Atlantic Coast, 150 miles from Charlotte, 270 miles from the Washington, DC, metropolitan area and 400 miles from Atlanta. Raleigh is on the East Coast power grid, which is separate from the other two major power grids in the U.S. OnRamp’s Raleigh Data Center was opened in 2013 and is a Hybrid Hosting enabled Data Center, going above beyond the traditional, power, ping and environment facilities to provide services, solutions and support that blend Colocation, Private Clouds and Cloud Delivered Services to flexibly address the needs of our customers.
Raleigh Data Center
8020 Arco Corporate Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
- Located in the heart of the Research Triangle Park, the largest research park in the country.
- Situated on the Eastern U.S. power grid, isolated from the Texas and Western U.S. power grids.
- Built to the Highest Industry Standards
East Coast Hybrid Computing
OnRamp’s Raleigh Data Center in RTP is backed by 24/7/365 onsite Full7Layer Support with redundant isolated path architecture power and cooling infrastructure, superior connectivity and full Hybrid Computing capabilities.
Raleigh Data Center Features
||Data Center Highlights
- Hybrid Hosting Solutions Blending Colocation, Private Clouds and Cloud Delivered Services
- High Density Computing Capable with Power Densities Upwards of 30kW / Rack
- Outside of 100 year and 500 Year Flood Plains
- Staffed 24/7/365 with Experienced Full7Layer Support Team Members
- On the Eastern Power Grids
|Data Center Infrastructure Redundancy
- True 2N Power Delivered From a Redundant Isolated Path Power Architecture
- Operations at a Minimum of N+1 on HVAC System
- 24” Raised Floor with Subfloor Cable Management
- Temperature and Humidity Regulation and Control Via Building Management Systems
- An HFC-125 Fire Suppression System with Backup Dry Pipe, Dual-Action Fire Suppression
- Priority Refueling Contracts for Continuous Generator Operation During Emergencies
- Multiple Redundant Utility Transformers, Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATSs), Main Switch Panels, UPSs and PDUs
|Data Center Security
- All Critical Entry Points Feature Two Factor Authentication
- Biometric Fingerprint Readers
- 24/7/365 Monitored Video Surveillance with 90 days trailing of footage onsite
- Individually Locking, Audit-Traceable Rack Systems
- Multiple Logical Security Systems Including: Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments, and Coordinated Strategies for Combating DDOS Attacks
|Data Center Connectivity
- Independent Fiber Paths from Multiple Tier 1 providers
- Multi-homed on several Internet Backbones
- Diverse Fiber Entry Points with connectivity up to 1Gbps
- 100Mbps, 1 and 10Gbps Ethernet drops with full burstability
|High Security Compliance
- SSAE 16 SOC II
- HIPAA Compliance (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI Compliance (Payment Card Industry)
- The Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- SEC Cybersecurity Threats Disclosure Guidance